Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunburn

Recently, I've been re-writing a story I started an age ago in an exam. I've shifted the perspective from that of the main character to another (almost as important) character as when I first wrote the story I found myself having him as a narrator more than my protagonist.

The story, which used to be called Jesse, is now called Sunburn, after the song by Muse.

It follows Matthew Hilton who is moved from Kent to London in his last year of school after his father gets a new job.

The story focuses mainly on Matt trying to understand the real protagonist, Jessica Priestly, with his bad relations with his father as a sub-plot and a small possible romance on the way.

An excerpt can be found here.

Tatty bye!
Happy Blogging
Lots of Love
Little Newman
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunburn is my absolute favourite song in the whole world. I shall check it out!