Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Retour à Tours

I'm not one for New Year Resolutions, which is why I haven't made any. But being home for the first time in a few months meant that I was on the receiving end of all those 'my, how you've changed!' comments. Nothing I want to hear, either.

I've always been skinny: now I am skinnier, and my hair is in sadly terrible condition. Now that I'm back in Tours, I figure I should do something about it. I have also made the decision, along with a friend from home who is in Tours with me, to start actually doing things in the hopes that we can actually experience our year abroad rather than just live it.

So, this is all precursory to what I hope will be an increase in posting about everything. Fingers crossed for me! That being said - I'm exhausted. I don't want to push myself too far: I've only just begun!

So this is Little Newman, over and out!
Xxx

No comments: