Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

=D is a state of being

Mean Poppa Lean last night were absolutely amazing.
Seriously, top form. They're not afraid to go all-out on stage, and as soon as they came on in their American Apparel hotpants, short, tight (and in some cases, ceverly revealing a left-nipple) shirts I knew I'd love it.

The night was spent, from that moment on, with the largest, happy smile on my face as I floated about ecstatically, jumping around and grooving away to their hot and funky beatzzz.

The venue was also really nice, it was a bar cum pub kind of thing with a main hall attached for live bands. The atmosphere was nice, and we're definitely going back there for a jam some time!

So, there's to a good night; I absolutely urge you all to check them out- they may well be just your kind of thing :) and if not, you'll hopefully at least be appreciative :D

Well,
Happy Blogging to the lot of ya ;D
Love you all, so very much,
Little Newman

No comments: