Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

Marina And The Diamonds


I really love Marina.
I have to thank Ayla for introducing me to her, and for making me go see her at Big Chill last summer.
Really, now I can see 'I knew about her before she was famoussssssss'
Sadly, I'm missing two opportunities to see her live (three, if you consider Bristol) but I can't pay twenty quid for gig tickets... I'm not that rich, sadly.
Check her out, she's awesome, and she's gonna be big.

In other news, MPL gig on the twenty first that we hope to be able to get into. We've had the tickets bought for roughly a month, and so... hopefully they'll believe the extra year on us.

And finally, we're wanting to go see The Miserable Rich in February. They're finally coming up here, and we knew about it before hand! I love them :)

Hope you all get to see any artists on your wishlists ;)
Happy Blogging,
Little Newman
xxx

No comments: