Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Howdy doo, Buckaroo's!

This is mainly to detail the two highlights of my week:

  • Mean Poppa Lean on thursday and
  • SKATING on Sunday =D
Now sadly, skating on Sunday is not the usual coremilily trio but is, instead a group thing involving nine people. However, I'm looking forward to it, and I hope it's fun :) although I am slightly dubious...
But oh well.
Hope for the best, and I'm sure all will be awesome :D

Now MPL I am looking forward to so completely that I will cry if it gets all glitchy.
It's over eighteens, so I'm a year away but we're gonna try it. I think it will require me putting on a completely different face to the one I usually have (hopefully lipstick, because I never have a chance to slap that beautiful invention on ma bouche) and something pretty and lacey?
But with a gothic twist.
I don't know, I'm getting a wee bitty over excited.

Well, I hope your weeks are all as awesome as they can get and
Happy Blogging to you all,
Little Newman :D
xxx

No comments: