Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

Hello, my lucky lovelies :D two posts in as many days!
I don't know what brought this on, I just felt like posting, although I've done jack shit today. Actually, I think I do know what might be the cause of this incredible generosity. A certain Angeline Marie, who can be found here.
Currently, this post is titleless. I don't know if that's how it'll reach you guys, but as you know, I can't change a title without having another one to replace it, and to be honest, I'd rather no title at all than a bad one.

So my dad woke me up at 7:30 this morning. I had gone to sleep roughly three hours before. I know, it's hard times.
He woke me up to eat breakfast, so I ate like a zombie before traipsing back to bed and I didn't allow myself to wake up until around noon/one p.m. By which time I felt awful. I didn't actually get out of bed till two, which just sucked.
Did nothing much till six, when I start work.

BUTTTTT I am quite happy with a new character I've created, although to be honest, her story isn't really that well written, more's the pity. She is seventeen/eighteen years old, and her name is Jasmina. She decided, at the tender age of fourteen, that she needed to make life more interesting, and did so by picking up a few vices and dressing like she was a nineteenth century gentleman. I do like her and her younger sister quite a lot :)

Well anyway my dears, I hope you all have or will spend your days more productively than me...
Happy Blogging
Lots of love,
Little Newman
xxx

No comments: