Pages

Saturday 21 August 2010

Howdy y'all.
Don't really have much to say, but I wanted to post.
This was taken at Big Chill, and it was the morning. I had already eaten, but I was eating again because I didn't want to have to take food home with me.

Oh, yeah, results on Thursday.
I got an A in English, a B in French, and C's in History and Classics. Better than expected but still.

And the bands I want to see:
Furnace Mountain playing at The Slaughtered Lamb on the 28th of September. It's a Tuesday, and a school day, I know, and after my grades I need to knuckle down, I know, but they're really cute. The Miserable Rich are playing at The Luminaire. Again, it's a weekday (Thursday, to be exact) but I don't want to miss them. I saw them at the Big Chill, but I had to leave before they finished because my bladder was making a huuge statement about alcohol =S
Finally, on the 15th of October, Mean Poppa Lean are going to be playing at Barfly Camden. Which'll be plain awesome. And it's a Friday. So I have to go.

I would like to see Fionn Regan, so I'll need to check out if he has any shows soon that aren't at Green Man (lucky Rechuisity gets to see him!)
I'm sad that I missed him and The Leisure Society play at Big Chill :')

Good luck to those waiting on GCSE results
Happy Blogging
Lots of Love,
Little Newman

No comments: