Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

So today, I feel like blogging again; to be honest, I'm not all to sure why.

What I did today.
I went to bed around four thirty/fivish, and was woken up at nine twenty something by my sister, asking me if I was on the bus, as I was meant to go to her house for breakfast.
I replied that sadly, I was not and that her call, in fact, had been the thing to wake me up.
She was not impressed, so we decided to reschedule. She said she'd call in the evening.
I then spent another few hours lying in bed.
Washed my hair, the end result of this being that I now (apparently) look like Lionel Ritchie. At least before I (apparently) only looked like someone in a Lionel Ritchie video.

I took my brother to my sister's house at around eight this evening, where my cousin already was.
It was really lovely, and they both kept me laughing. Those two really make me feel good.
And then I went home.
That is pretty much my day.

I really wanted to write today, some more of Edges Of Perfection, but I don't know if I can. I'll give it a damn good try though, for Leisha who spurred me on :') she is so lovely.

And I have some additions to my -already- disgustingly long reading list (which I've not shortened one jot over the course of this holiday).
They are:
  • Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  • Orlando by Virginia Woolf
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
As well as just some general Wodehouse.
I'll post my full reading list up here some day, so you guys can appreciate my true pain.

But now, with prawns long gone from my belly
And a head empty of ideas
But a leg filled with them
I'll bid you adieu
Hope you're days are as good as mine :D
Happy Blogging,
Lots of Love
Little Newman
xxx

No comments: